Sunday, August 2, 2009

Ice breaker - Where do you stan.

Look at this ice breaker, its one of my favorite.

WHERE DO YOU STAND?
This team building ice breaker focus on attributes rather than names, and so it is ideal for a group of people that have already been introduced, but still don’t know each other well. Bring a prepared list of agree/disagree statements, such as “Mountain climbing is something I would like to try,” or “If I could trade my hair for wings, I would.” Then, designate corners of the room as agree, disagree, and I don’t know. Read off the statements and have participants move to a corner according to their response. Allow a few moments for the group members to look around at the people who share their opinions.
A twist on this game is to read off multiple choice questions and designate the four corners of the room A, B, C, and D. Some good questions for this type are: “If I could teleport right now, I would go to A) Alaska, B) Kenya, C) Paris, or D) I wouldn’t go anywhere.” Or “If I could have any animal as a pet, it would be A) a giraffe, B) a cat, C) a horse, or D) a moose.” This gives more flexibility than simply agree or disagree, but combining the two could be twice as fun!

For more ice breakers visit us at http:www.teamicebreakers.com

1 comment: